About the Internship
The JYMG team are looking for a creative music industry intern to jump in and help us to accelerate our client's careers.
JY Management Group is an artist management, training and consulting business working closely with our clients to guide them towards the successful careers they desire. We work tirelessly to build their careers through solidifying their brand, music and values to stand independently within the music industry.
We are looking for the type of person ready to jump in, give things a try and offer fresh ideas no matter your previous experience with the music industry. As an assistant to the CEO/Manager, you will be working hand in hand with our client's projects as well as supporting the business' foundations and growth.
- Enthusiastic about the music industry
- Music industry qualification preferred
- Understanding of social media and engaging in audiences
- Experience with Google Suite, Canva
- High attention to detail
- Passion for music across multiple genres
- Confident in making the most out of the opportunity, get outside their comfort zones and learn new things
- Work hand in hand with an active artist manager
- Work closely with emerging local artists
- Opportunities to attend band and industry meetings, photoshoots and strategy sessions.
- Opportunities to grow your knowledge and connections
- Potential of ongoing work or glowing reference
- Experience can count towards uni course accreditation.
We are currently looking for 2 interns to join our team one day a week for a min of 10 wks, currently remotely. This is not a paid internship but certain expenses will be covered (travel etc).
Contact us now with your resume at